Download your vehicle manual to your smartphone and get to know your Peugeot vehicle to ensure your trip is trouble free.
NOTE: During the setup of your Scan MyPeugeot app you will be asked to select your country of residence, please select FRANCE as you will need a left-hand drive manual.
Alternatively, you may download your handbook below and save a copy, or email it to yourself so you can have it at hand in Europe, this is recommended as the Drivers Manual provided in the car will be in French.
Also worth a read is the Ready to Set Off Guide. This guide is a sharp summary of the Drivers manual and talks precisely about the first steps to driving your Peugeot vehicle (our past client Shelley loved this feature!).
Please select your vehicle Driver's Handbook from the list below:
- Peugeot 208 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 208 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 308 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 308 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 308sw Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 308sw Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 2008 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 2008 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 3008 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 3008 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 508 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 508 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 508sw Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 508sw Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot 5008 Drivers Manual
- Peugeot 5008 Ready to Set Off Guide
- Partner Drivers Manual
- Partner Ready to Set Off Guide
- Peugeot Traveller Handbook
- Traveller Ready to Set Off Guide