The Peugeot Europe leasing program is a great alternative to car hire. The program allows you to take temporary ownership of a brand new, tax free Peugeot vehicle. It gives you the opportunity to spend an extended period in Europe, between 14 and 175 days, excluding leases returning to Portugal where the maximum duration is 90 days.
All vehicles are left hand drive and come with unlimited kilometres and comprehensive insurance in 41 countries, including -
- Full Vehicle Insurance cover including third party liability and theft protection, fire protection, broken windows, wrong fuel with no Excess to pay
- Full Factory Warranty
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- 24 hour Peugeot Assistance
Who is eligible to lease?
To take advantage of a Peugeot Lease, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Reside outside of the European Union
- Stay in the European Union for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12 month period
- Not carry out any activity for gain during your stay (No working visas allowed)
- Must be an Australian Resident
- Be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's licence
Special Regulations for European Community citizens
You are also entitled to take advantage of the leasing program if you meet the conditions of the special regulations for European Community citizens living abroad or in the French overseas territories.
Members of Foreign University Delegations, language teachers and assistants and teaching staff who wish to lease a Peugeot must hold a contract of a maximum length of 24 months specifying that they have been made available to an institution/establishment, by their government, in France or any other European Union country.
Students studying abroad are also entitled. One of the advantages is that the maximum lease period is extended to 355 days (excluding stays in Portugal).
Further conditions apply. Ask for details!