Copyright © 2016 Peugeot Europe
These Copyright Notice, Privacy Statement, Website Disclaimer and Cookies Policy are based on Freenetlaw templates supplied by Contractology.
Peugeot Europe is part of DAH Holdings Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the Auto Europe LLC Group - ABN 67 107 041 912.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Peugeot Europe.
Peugeot Europe grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own (personal and non-commercial) use.
Peugeot Europe does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Peugeot Europe's prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyrighted materials on this website by writing to email@example.com
Enforcement of copyright
Peugeot Europe takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Peugeot Europe discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Peugeot Europe may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Peugeot Europe copyrighted materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: PO Box 1321, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia.
Infringing materialIf you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com, or by post to:
PO Box 1321, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia.
Your privacy is important to Peugeot Europe. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Peugeot Europe collects, and the ways in which Peugeot Europe uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Peugeot Europe may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and access your booking information
- any other information that you send to Peugeot Europe
Using personal information
Peugeot Europe may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- supply you services that you request;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Peugeot Europe discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Peugeot Europe may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Peugeot Europe will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Peugeot Europe is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- PO Box 1321, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Peugeot Europe makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Peugeot Europe does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Peugeot Europe will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss (as this website is provided free-of-charge);
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Peugeot Europe has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent third party cookies, which may be used for statistical purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.