Your vehicle is covered by insurance and for assistance in 41 European countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Greek Territory only) ~, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Metropolitan France (including Corsica), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece (excluding Crete and Greek Islands), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (including Sicily and Sardinia), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Serbia *, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic and Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, the Vatican, United Kingdom.
~ The cover of insurance provided for Cyprus is limited to the geographical parts of Cyprus which are under control of the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
* The cover of insurance provided for Serbia is limited to the Republic of Montenegro and the geographical parts of Serbia which are under control of the government of the Republic of Serbia.
Travel is not permitted into the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Israel, Iran, Kosovo, Moldova, Morocco, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the Greek Islands. Travel to these countries is at the lessees risk and is not covered by the Peugeot insurance or Peugeot assistance.
The 24-hour, 7-day Peugeot Europe Assistance will come to your aid should the following events occur:
- A breakdown that immobilizes the vehicle and which cannot be repaired the same day
- Accident or attempted theft which immobilize the vehicle and of which the resulting damages cannot be repaired the same day
- Theft of the vehicle
Your vehicle is covered by a multi-risk, non-deductible policy which offers the following guarantees:
- Civil liability of the driver (including liability for non-paying passengers transported)
- Vehicle fire
- Theft of the vehicle (if reported to the police)
- Broken windows
- Damaged Tyres
- Incorrect Fuel Type
- Damages incurred by accidents involving the vehicle, including acts of vandalism (if reported to the police)
- Legal protection
- Coverage of the driver
Insurance Summary of Coverage
Download the insurance document which explains what insurance coverage you have when leasing a Peugeot.
Note: In the event of a breakdown, accident, theft, attempted theft or vandalism, a detailed report and/or police report must be supplied. Any expense without the assistance agreement will not be reimbursed.
Peugeot Europe Assistance Telephone Numbers
Inside France: 01 47 89 24 24
Outside France: +33 1 47 89 24 24
Your vehicle is not covered by assistance or insurance in the following countries:
Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Israel, Iran, Kosovo, Moldova, Morocco, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the Greek Islands.