Belgium may be small but it has a big reputation around the world for it's fine beer, rich chocolate and medieval old towns. Best of all, it's a
comparatively easy country to drive around and English is widely spoken. With historic cities like Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage Site,
Belgium will surely be a highlight of your European tour.
We recommend you get off the motorway and head for the picturesque back roads to see the true beauty of this charming little country reveal itself. Highlights to include in this itinerary are:
- Bruges with its cobbled streets and the popular Belfry and Halle
- Ghent with its medieval cathedral and Gravensteen fort
- Battle of Flanders near Ypres for those interested in history and WW1
- The lush Meuse Valley in the south popular for river trips and dense forests.
Benefits of choosing Peugeot car leasing over car hire
Leasing allows you to discover Europe at your own pace, often for lower than the cost of car rental and is ideal for self-drive holidays of 21 to 175 days.
- Drive a brand new car
- Comes with a full factory warranty
- Leasing comes inclusive of insurance with no excess and no hidden extras
- Tax free, competitive leasing prices and economical to drive
- The extensive insurance permits you to drive through over 41 European countries hassle-free
- Collect and return at 27 convenient locations throughout Europe (additional fees may apply)